INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT (IOT)
Sanctuary Centers' Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOT) program is a licensed outpatient facility that provides comprehensive treatment for substance abuse and mental health issues.
Our IOT program offers evidenced-based group therapies which include mindfulness-based therapies and individual counseling in conjunction with specialized programs for men, women, veterans, trauma, and individuals suffering from co-occurring disorders.
Clients attend programming 3 hours a day, 3 times per week. The anticipated length of stay varies according to individual needs. SCSB's Intensive Outpatient Treatment program provides our clients with the opportunity to engage in their daily work/school/home environments while also benefiting from a structured and supportive therapeutic treatment program.
- Group Counseling
- Skills Development
- Process Oriented Recovery Groups
- Interpersonal Process Groups
- Individual Counseling
- Psychoeducational Programs
- Treatment Engagement
- Early Recovery
- Monitoring alcohol and drug use
- Case Management
- Vocational Training
Goals of our Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOT) program:
- To achieve abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
- To foster behavioral changes that support abstinence and a new lifestyle.
- To facilitate active participation in community-based support systems.
- To assist clients in identifying and addressing a wide range of psychosocial problems (e.g., housing, employment, adherence to probation requirements).
- To assist clients in developing a positive support network.
- To improve clients' problem-solving skills and coping strategies.