MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
PLEASE NOTE - These sites have been selected with regard to quality of material and accessibility at the time of inclusion. However, WWW sites are by their nature constantly changing and evolving. It is not feasible to provide ongoing quality assurance for all the sites listed.
Inclusion in this list does not constitute endorsement by Sanctuary Centers of Santa Barbara, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or agents.
Large General Interest Sites
This listing is provided as a public service only. The facilities listed have not been inspected or reviewed by Sanctuary Centers. Inclusion in this list does not constitute endorsement by Sanctuary Centers of Santa Barbara, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or agents.
You are encouraged to request additional information and references before considering a treatment facility.
- Social Model Recovery Systems: Social Model Recovery Systems is a unique treatment program providing recovery services to people with concurrent mental health and chemical dependency problems
- Bonita House: Bonita House, Inc., is a private non-profit mental health agency offering a range of services for adults diagnosed with co-occurring serious psychiatric disabilities and substance use disorders
- Bodin: Bodin is an educational consulting and psychological testing group that serves clients locally, nationally and internationally since 1979.
- La Selva: La Selva is a proven and innovative adult, psychiatric, residential and outpatient treatment program. Located near Stanford University in the heart of Palo Alto, California, the program offers care in attractive community-based settings. La Selva is one of a continuum of community-based services for mental health clients and their families offered by Momentum for Mental Health, a private non-profit organization based in Silicon Valley.
- Spruce Mountain Inn: Spruce Mountain offers a community based continuum of treatment. As clients make progress, they take on greater levels of independence including apartment living and the intensity of services is reduced. Through a comprehensive treatment approach they offer a balance of therapeutic/psychiatric intervention, vocational development, substance abuse treatment and skills training in the context of a supportive community.
- Menninger Clinic: Menninger provides psychiatric and behavioral healthcare for adults and adolescents. Their mental health professionals specialize in severe and co-occurring disorders.