Our unique continuity of care treatment options includes the following:
Residential Treatment Program
- Sanctuary House: a residential program for adults who do not need (or prefer an alternative to) psychiatric hospitalization but who are unable to live independently. The Sanctuary House Program serves a maximum of twelve adults who are experiencing emotional difficulties with or without substance abuse issues.
Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Outpatient Mental Health, provides comprehensive services to individuals living in the community. The Outpatient Mental Health program is fully staffed with a Program Director, licensed clinical therapists, as well as interns and third and fourth year doctoral students.
- Co-Occurring Disorders, serves the needs of individuals in the local community by providing therapy, support, and education for those living with substance abuse and mental illness.
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, a program that incorporates horses experientially for mental and behavioral health therapy and personal development.
- Career Development Services, a program that assists individuals in obtaining the skills necessary to once again become viable contributing members of the community.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), addresses extremely high levels of emotional reactivity and focuses on teaching skills to regulate emotions, navigate relationships, and resolve crisis situations more effectively.
- Family Counseling Services, promotes improved functioning and communication within the family system.
- Arlington and Hollister Apartments: 36 studio units with supportive services. These units are reserved for low income persons living with mental illness and provides a maximum of independence while still providing therapeutic structure and support.
- In-Home Supported Services, a program that provides support and assistance to persons who are living independently in the Santa Barbara Community, but still need a minimal amount of support to maintain healthy functioning in the community.
- Integrated Care Clinic: The first and only medical and dental clinic that brings healthcare to adults with mental illness.